Saturday 5 March 2011

tales from the sock drawer exhibition

Some lovely little shots have come through from the final pieces entered into the Tales From the Sock Drawerexhibition, which I was madly making for last year, like these aliens,and birdies












It is so interesting how each designer has taken a totally different spin on the drawers set up, and I of course love Abigail Brown's unusual and fun display as I have mentioned before that I am a big fan of her work.
I also liked Kate Toms' creative drawers, which were opened up at the back so we could have an insight into a tiny secret world. It did make me wonder whether I should have thought a little bit more outside the box (or drawer) but as you know, I am a simple kinda gal and liked the way my simple tale fitted the drawers and display...more of that tomorrow!

No comments: