Tuesday 23 June 2009

easy kids knits


It feels like I have been waiting for bloomin' ages for this book to arrive, but at last it is here! The first preview copy of Easy Kids Knits was delivered today. This time it is being released just in paperback, although you will be glad to hear that it still has the same feel as Easy Kids Knits, with sumptuous photos and simple yet beautiful knits. I tried to also keep the projects really wearable, an important factor when knitting for fussy children who can now decide what they do and do not wear!
The launch date is in the first week of August and I am going to have a big launch party at loop with fizz and birthday cake, as I will also be turning 21 again, so even more of a reason to come along and help me celebrate. I am working on other exciting elements of the launch, which I will let you in on as soon as I have them finalised. Hope you can come along, browse through the book, partake in some of the events and help me drink all those sparkles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely, shame I so useless at knitting !

claire montgomerie said...

:) thank you! hmm, maybe i should pitch a crochet baby/kids book...

Bee Creative said...

Clever clogette!! We'll have to open a bracelet and book shop. That's what i call niche.
xxb